Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
krony506

Yamaha financing

26 posts in this topic

Just talked with my dealer and this morning Yamaha announced $0 Down, 0 Payments & 0 Interest for 12 mo. This made my decision to buy a 07 450F and 07 250F.:mad:

Are you sure about this? THe yamaha site says 0,0,6. I have had a deposit on an 07 since august but im waiting on the 0,0,12 deal. As far as i knew, it was still 0,0,6.

and also, does anybody know the life of these type of deals. I know they cycle, so if it is 0,0,12, about how long do i have until they switch to something else for a while? Thanks.

Are you sure about this? THe yamaha site says 0,0,6. I have had a deposit on an 07 since august but im waiting on the 0,0,12 deal. As far as i knew, it was still 0,0,6.

They have not updated there website yet but I had 2 dealers tell me that this was just sent out to them this morning. I pick mine up tomorrow morning.

Make sure the interest doesnt jump to 18% after the first 12 months. They are pretty consistent on doing that.

Make sure the interest doesn't jump to 18% after the first 12 months. They are pretty consistent on doing that.

I just got the 6 months no pay two weeks ago at 12%. I'm planning on paying it off when the bill comes. If the 12 month deal works the same the interest isn't deferred. So you start off clean at the end of the promo period. A lot of the older offers would just defer the interest, so at the end of six or twelve months you had a good chunk of interest due. Is the free Snap-On digital torque wrench deal still going on? I should have that coming in the mail soon.

I need to check into that torque wrench myself. I just did pick up the second 07 450 today. Thanks for the remind.

awesome..thanks for the heads up guys.

the whole "interest deferred" thing was a major help. Ill have to talk to my salesguy about that.

Also, can i get BOTH promo deals at the same time? Can i get teh 0,0,12 and get the snap on tool? That would be sick. I might have a 450 this weekend!

I got both deals on mine. I don't have the wrench in my hand yet but it should be coming. Where are you in NY? I'm from the Albany area and race Dist. 34 a few times a year.

im from long island. I usually ride at island motocross. Thats my main track. Ive been to englishtown a few times and i ride trails in PA. Used to ride the jack frost traxx track before they shutdown (bastards). Thanks for the info...ima call my dealer at lunchtime.

0 downpayment, 0 interest for 12 months.

You guys don't know how lucky you are.

No seriously that is a good deal.

Just save up the money in those 12 months and pay out on the invoice before the 12 is up.. :mad:

Here it is cash only thanks very much up front before the bike leaves the floor.

The only thing we get 0 on is warranty and we pay top dollar as well. :mad:

I swear if I didn't have tax free income, free housing and air tickets I wouldn't put up with it.. :mad:

its tempting to trade in my 06 for a 07 with this deal :mad:

nah.

Just do it, Life is way too short!

I did the 0,0,12 deal back in june when I got my 06. All I figure on doing is balance transfering to another card at 0% when the yamaha promo expires.

The only drawback with twelve month deferred billing is about the same time the bill comes due, it's time for a new bike and you still haven't paid for the last one. :mad:

It's still a great deal though. Just don't get lulled into the feeling that you got the bike for free.

The only drawback with twelve month deferred billing is about the same time the bill comes due, it's time for a new bike and you still haven't paid for the last one. :mad:

It's still a great deal though. Just don't get lulled into the feeling that you got the bike for free.

Absolutely!! I bought my 450 on the 3.9% for 24 months deal back in December 2004. I am finally paying it off completely next month, and the promo expires on Jan '07, so I'm safe. It's worked out excellent for me, but you have GOT to have a plan to pay it off.....use the low interest rate period to make the most of your payments, not to have the idea of "low payments".

im from long island. I usually ride at island motocross. Thats my main track. Ive been to englishtown a few times and i ride trails in PA. Used to ride the jack frost traxx track before they shutdown (bastards). Thanks for the info...ima call my dealer at lunchtime.

If you get a chance next summer check out ACE andWalden. The tracks are really nice and they have a lot of open practices. They are at exit 17 on the Thruway.

Everybody When You Do This Deal Remember That When It Says No Payments And No Interest You Are Going To Pay The Intrest From The Whole Year At The End Of The 12 Months Thats How They Get You. When You Sell Your Old Bike Put The Money Aside And Pay Off The Intrest That Acrued Over The Year And You Will Also Be Paying Off The Bike At The Same Time. Be Careful Thats How They Make Their Money And If You Don't Pay As You Go Then When You Finally Pay The Bike Off At The End The Bike Will Have Eventually Cost You $8500 To $9000 Or More So It Will Be Like $2000 To $3000 In Interest. Im' Only 16,but I Can Do My Parents Taxes.

Be Careful