need a side stand

Does anyone have one they'll part with? I mangled mine all up and I need another. Or is there a nice aftermarket one out there I don't know about? 2000 xr650r

READ the post at the top of the page!!!

you need to post the FULL year and model of you're bike or no one will reply!!

No one here, replying anyway. I believe you can get one at the thumpertalk store, get the one for the Suzuki drz 400, it fits the XR 600/650 L & R even though its for the zuki, saw another guy who had one on a 650L. Its a cool billet aluminum job.:mad:

READ the post at the top of the page!!!

you need to post the FULL year and model of you're bike or no one will reply!!

Sorry, early morning post.:mad:

Do you maybe have one for a BRP?

Just check this post "xr600 electric start" there's a photo in the 2nd page.there's a billet aluminum stand and it's from the tt store.if you want it used try e-bay.

Hmm, I think i'd prefer a stock steel one, since my bike is motarded and I need to cut it and weld a foot back on it. I can do that at home. I'd hate to hack up a nice new alloy stand.

I have one off of a 2000 XR650L. E-mail me.

Rob Barnum had a used sidestand or two laying around his shop that he was going to sell me until I found one on ebay. Give him a call, he seems like a really good guy: www.barnumspro.com

Just check this post "xr600 electric start" there's a photo in the 2nd page.there's a billet aluminum stand and it's from the tt store.if you want it used try e-bay.

It's an XR600 but 650L will also work

IMG_3995.jpg