Just did Daves Mods (and some others) WOW!!!

Great! this will be your final and most noted difference in the uncorking process. The pipe enables the engine to breathe freely, and compliments your intake mods. I ran rejetted and airbox open and smog gone with a stock pipe and yea it was okay, but man when I installed the white brothers E2 it really came alive, strong freight-train pull from idle to seemingly infinity...

plus it sounds "healthy".

Good to hear!

What did you end up with for jets?

Good to hear!

What did you end up with for jets?

while running the stock pipe, I installed the dynojet kit kit, spring, needle and 160 main jet. it ran ok... but still cold blooded and especially off idle.

After installation of the White Brothers E-2 pipe, I went with the dynojet 165 main and a kehien 55 pilot, 2 1/4 turns out on the air screw. It runs sweet!

how were you able to get plates every one i talk to says it cant be done due to CARB requiements

Hey Mangler, I bought the slip on from Treadmarks & installed it today, My bike

was de-snorkled, blocked off & rejetted & it ran great but now with the exhaust mod all I can say is HOLY S**T it's a totally different machine, It just lifts the front wheel with a twist of the throttle, definatly louder but worth it (for now at least) :cheers:

how were you able to get plates every one i talk to says it cant be done due to CARB requiements

You talking about the XR650L?

Dave