HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
black in RI

1992 xr600r .. a good deal?

6 posts in this topic

i have a lead ona 92 xr 600r for 2100 with street legal baja design kit and already titled.

looks to be entirely stock.

is this a good sm? i figure so , All i;d need is suspension and new wheels?

but price wise , is this a good deal as well? they're asking 2100$

What abot maintenance? i was also thinking of getting a newer 2001 and on DRZ 400 already set up for SM with extras( full pipe flatside carbs etc...) i rode my buddy's bike and I loooooved it but powerwise it'd be nice to get more for power onthe highway and tracks

Please give me some insight, I'm going tomorrow to see it.

thanks.

Hard to say, markets vary a lot. Don't forget the kit is $500. I'd offer 1500 if I wanted it, always worth a shot.

i'd go Mindblower, I picked up my 96 for $1600 4 month ago. And it had all kinds of aftermarket parts on it and a new al Baker 630cc engine.

i have a lead ona 92 xr 600r for 2100 with street legal baja design kit and already titled.

looks to be entirely stock.

is this a good sm? i figure so , All i;d need is suspension and new wheels?

but price wise , is this a good deal as well? they're asking 2100$

What abot maintenance? i was also thinking of getting a newer 2001 and on DRZ 400 already set up for SM with extras( full pipe flatside carbs etc...) i rode my buddy's bike and I loooooved it but powerwise it'd be nice to get more for power onthe highway and tracks

Please give me some insight, I'm going tomorrow to see it.

thanks.

Unless it is near perfect condition-keep shopping until you find one that is-there are lots of bikes out there that are not ridden hard or not at all!