post pics of your white 06-09 450s!

I like the bike, but the AV is sweet!

Is that an sdg step seat or home made? If it is sdg, does it actually step down in the front, or raise up in the rear, or a little of both?

By the way, Nice bike

It's the ho made step seat. I cut it out about one inch deep and it keeps you up on the tank. It's really helpful for those of us that have short legs.

100_2601.jpg
100_2601.jpg

sweet looking bike.. you rule...

There's not much in the world that's cooler than a girl who'll mix it up with the guys on a big bike. :thumbsup:

Here's mine

DSC03737.jpg

Forget the white, I am beginning to think that blue was actually the limited color. Im back in blue for now, but thinking about yellow to match my brand new R1 anniversary edition, the true limited YZ color. Anyway lets see some yellow ones.

hanaggan1Washingtonstateseries004.jpg

R1X2003.jpg

100_2601.jpg

Lady on a 450 = COOL!:thumbsup:

Drew0495.jpg

Drew0496.jpg

Drew0494.jpg

If I'm not mistaken, that's Steve Drew's bike, correct?

That bike looks hot! Dirt Digits did the graphics for it, and I had Michah from DD do all the custom graphics for my bike as well. They really do great work!

Edit: DUH! - it says Steve Drew right on the sideplate!

shes a little dirty took pics after i got home from riding. you get the picture tho :thumbsup:

DSC02091.jpg

DSC02090.jpg

DSC02089.jpg

DSC02088.jpg

thats a trick bike, now when can i order my black diamonds!

Before:

122-2298_IMG.jpg

After:

PSdnewgraphics2.jpg

PSdnewgraphics1.jpg

If your wondering, yes, I just painted in the airbox decals in paint, similar to what I am going to do...just cut out some white sticker.

If I'm not mistaken, that's Steve Drew's bike, correct?

That bike looks hot! Dirt Digits did the graphics for it, and I had Michah from DD do all the custom graphics for my bike as well. They really do great work!

Edit: DUH! - it says Steve Drew right on the sideplate!

What is the hose going from the oil filler cap? Must be a Pro secret..jk

What is the hose going from the oil filler cap? Must be a Pro secret..jk
Looks a lot like the wiring harness from the stator to me.

07 450f

bike024.jpg

bike025.jpg

bike021.jpg

Justin - on Steve's bike, you're seeing the oil catch can/return line setup. Very similar to what Graves runs on their SM bikes.

Oil breather hose from valve cover goes to a catch tank, with another breather line from the tank up under seat, or as I'm doing to the airbox boot, then a return line from the bottom of the tank back to the cases to return the oil. The oil line back to the case uses a one way valve so crankcase pressures don't blow oil up into the system.

If you look very closely at some of the pics of the Graves Yamahas, right behind the kickstarter, to the rear of the upper motor mount, you will see their catch can. Instead of returning the oil thru a fitting tapped into the ignition cover , they tap directly into the cases - but that requires splitting the cases to clean out the debris.

Picture762-1.jpg

Picture758.jpg

Picture776.jpg

Justin - on Steve's bike, you're seeing the oil catch can/return line setup. Very similar to what Graves runs on their SM bikes.

Oil breather hose from valve cover goes to a catch tank, with another breather line from the tank up under seat, or as I'm doing to the airbox boot, then a return line from the bottom of the tank back to the cases to return the oil. The oil line back to the case uses a one way valve so crankcase pressures don't blow oil up into the system.

If you look very closely at some of the pics of the Graves Yamahas, right behind the kickstarter, to the rear of the upper motor mount, you will see their catch can. Instead of returning the oil thru a fitting tapped into the ignition cover , they tap directly into the cases - but that requires splitting the cases to clean out the debris.

WOW! I had no idea that it was that complicated. Thanks for all te info!

l_0e132385ef1f59d46126a1ddffcccbe4.jpg
gooses_yz.jpg