post pics of your white 06-09 450s!

My 06 yz450f and my 05 yz250f.

100_1914.jpg

Okay, I know it's not white but here it is. I can't decide which color backgrounds/numbers to go with...any suggestions? The NMA doesn't have any requirements for colors so I can do pretty much anything I want.

I laced up an 18" rear wheel for a little more rim protection and so I can run a trials tire when the conditions warrant it. The exhaust is the Leo Vince X3 which has a really nice deep tone to it, passes all the sound checks, and doesn't kill the low end power. The tank is IMS.

The bars are Pro Taper Pastrana FMX bend...the tallest bars I could find and they are great.

001.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

My 06 yz450f and my 05 yz250f.

What tank is that? Also, what is the capacity?

Thanks!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :busted:

Okay, I know it's not white but here it is. I can't decide which color backgrounds/numbers to go with...any suggestions? The NMA doesn't have any requirements for colors so I can do pretty much anything I want.

I laced up an 18" rear wheel for a little more rim protection and so I can run a trials tire when the conditions warrant it. The exhaust is the Leo Vince X3 which has a really nice deep tone to it, passes all the sound checks, and doesn't kill the low end power. The tank is IMS.

The bars are Pro Taper Pastrana FMX bend...the tallest bars I could find and they are great.

Sorry, I meant to ask you what tank and capacity you had on your bike?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :busted:

Sorry, I meant to ask you what tank and capacity you had on your bike?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :busted:

It's an IMS, the capacity is 3.1 gallons. Don't even know it's on there since it carrys the fuel nice and low and is not really any wider than the stock tank.

Factory-YZ450F.jpg

P1012330_small.jpg

P1013197_small.jpg

i know its not white but think its the collest looking bike out there just now, josh coppins factory mx1 yzf450 looks sweet

I have to agree. The European bikes and graphics look so much tricker than what we have in the US.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :busted:

It's an IMS, the capacity is 3.1 gallons. Don't even know it's on there since it carrys the fuel nice and low and is not really any wider than the stock tank.

Cool..looks nice and tucked away.

Thanks

i got myself a new rmz 450 06 (good deal) just before chrismas, hadn,t seen the yamaha 450 with the alloy frame, honestly the bike looks awsome, i know what my next bikes gona be...

Wiz - here are some nice yellow backgrounds from Dirt Digits

DD3.jpg

Don't suppose anyone knows where I can buy one of those trick Renaldi carbon fiber airbox/subframes like on Coppins' bike?

I already won this, but in case you missed it here it is, O and I have a new steering stabilizer and a tone of carbon fiber so I will post new pics later this week.

2006yz450f003-1.jpg

2006yz450f005.jpg

Here is my white one. Trying to workout weather i should buy a blue one for 2008.:thumbsup: WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK.:thumbsup:

attachment.php?attachmentid=4768&stc=1&d=1184222136

attachment.php?attachmentid=4766&stc=1&d=1184222182

my 450f 004 (Small).jpg

my 450f 017 (Small).jpg

my 450f 005 (Small).jpg

my 450f 019 (Small).jpg

my 450f 003 (Large).jpg

Here is my white one. Trying to workout weather i should buy a blue one for 2008.:thumbsup: WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK.:thumbsup:

attachment.php?attachmentid=4768&stc=1&d=1184222136

attachment.php?attachmentid=4766&stc=1&d=1184222182

I think you have too much $$$$$$$$.

My 07

777.jpg

Is that stock exhaust with a PMB end cap?

Yeah, it's the stock exhaust with PMB end cap. I had a GYTR quiet slip-on to start (needed a spark arrestor), but I didn't care for how it looked on the bike. Ganadore

Yeah, it's the stock exhaust with PMB end cap. I had a GYTR quiet slip-on to start (needed a spark arrestor), but I didn't care for how it looked on the bike. Ganadore

I did the same thing to mine, I think it looks cool, and I don't need the Forest Service giving me :thumbsup:.

Nice bike!

Which did you go with?

Which did you go with?

With regards to the subject of seat covers you inserted, who are you asking?