HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AsphaltCycles

WR400 tagged $1700

3 posts in this topic

I know it should be classified, but I need it sold by sunday night, so I dropped it here. Long story, but its available at this price until sunday night. Thats it. After that, it can sit for a while and the price will go up. Its a 98 Yamaha WR400. Runs good. I just bought the acerbis headlight, LED tail, Clarke tank, new chain and sprockets (old included too, just geared too low) all plastics from a yellow yz. Its ready for the bob hannah completion. All it needs is a yz seat to match the tank (its taller). I have another deal working for monday and would rather have this sold, than pull money from other places. $1700 is a steal for a bike that is street legal (title in hand and ready to go) and will outrun any DRZ out there. Old plastics, bark busters, come too, and it has fresh forks.

DSC08163.JPG

DSC08164.JPG

DSC08165.JPG

DSC08166.JPG

DSC08167.JPG

DSC08168.JPG

DSC08169.JPG

DSC08170.JPG

DSC08171.JPG

DSC08172.JPG

DSC08173.JPG

DSC08174.JPG