HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MojaveMutt

High Desert ride, 12/21/01

4 posts in this topic

Glenn, I would love to go but.......

I will be picking up my girlfriend up from LAX tomorrow ,she's been in Japan for 2 1/2 months. So I'll be a little busy this weekend. The good news is that my boss gave me the next two weeks off so I'll be ready to ride just after Christmas. The weather will be stellar!!! It's pouring rain right now but tomorrow should be perfect for roostin. We'll eventually get it together..... :)

Dan,

That's the trouble with you young boys, always thinkin about the babes!

Man, i wish i was gonna have your weekend, i've been married 23 years so i don't think it will be quite the same. But you should see the killer chick i'm married to!

anyway, no prob on the riding tomorrow, looks like me an Mark will ride on saturday instead, with a bunch of local desert racer types that live in this area.we'll ride a from a guy's house that lives 4-5 miles from me.Glad to hear you got vacation, i'm off for 2 weeks, tied up with family stuff next week but me an some friends are going out to copper city road between barstow and ft. irwin on the 29&30 for some good trail riding. Youre welcome to head out that way if you interested.

Anywho, have fun buddy, keep me posted on rides i sure want to see that lone tree canyon and all that stuff back in there.

By the way, isn't raining a drop here, but extremely windy.

Glenn