HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zapp22

BRP: fork-oil R&R, suspension adjust

6 posts in this topic

guys

I need to make sure what's going on with my forks. I don't care for the shop manuals instruction 'cause it assumes a complete teardown & rebuild. don't need that much. is there a tutorial somewhere on removing the old, making sure you get as much of it out as possible, and replacing it with how much, and how to bleed/compress, etc.

And is there a guide on fork oil weight for type of riding and load?

I have seen this somewhere in the past and now go through my stuff and cannot locate:bonk:

thx

z

guys

I need to make sure what's going on with my forks. I don't care for the shop manuals instruction 'cause it assumes a complete teardown & rebuild. don't need that much. is there a tutorial somewhere on removing the old, making sure you get as much of it out as possible, and replacing it with how much, and how to bleed/compress, etc.

And is there a guide on fork oil weight for type of riding and load?

I have seen this somewhere in the past and now go through my stuff and cannot locate:bonk:

thx

z

Check out advrider. com , pretty sure i saw it in there someplace. maybe a neduro post.

Yes, that site does not have the best layout and I think it was put together by a mad man. It would take months to edit to get it to where it would make sense to the average guy. Lots of info. if that page happens to be working. The suspension pages have a lot of links that are over looked. The links have the most info and some of the pages don't make sense without going to the links first........then the link pages don't always work:banghead: