HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ONLY4STROKES

Finished '06 YZ450F (PICS)

15 posts in this topic

My friend just got his new YZ450F back from Ty Davis. It's been in one race so far, the Las Vegas 300...I'll try and get more pics from him later.

YZ450F.bmp

Ty had the bike at his shop for a few weeks, and finished it in time for the race. It has every ZipTy part you can think of. My friend had tested the Jardine RT5 exhaust beforehand, and stuck with the carbon FMF because it has more snap, which he prefers. He's not sponsored by them yet, he just gets support, so he doesn't have to run all their team sponsor parts.

You can call ZipTy to see if they sell the graphics kit for the yellow bike but I don't think they do.

Ty had the bike at his shop for a few weeks, and finished it in time for the race. It has every ZipTy part you can think of. My friend had tested the Jardine RT5 exhaust beforehand, and stuck with the carbon FMF because it has more snap, which he prefers. He's not sponsored by them yet, he just gets support, so he doesn't have to run all their team sponsor parts.

You can call ZipTy to see if they sell the graphics kit for the yellow bike but I don't think they do.

Dirt Digits does them, you should be able to buy them from them.

Dirt Digits does them, you should be able to buy them from them.

I know who makes them, I have the '06 race team graphics on my 250F (check garage for pics) that I got from Dirt Digits. They have good quality stuff. What I was saying is I don't think Dirt Digits offers the yellow ZipTy graphics kit along with the backgrounds...so you probably can't buy them. They were special ordered by Ty.