New pipe, Rekluse or stabilizer?

I ride tight, twisty single track with lots of rocks and roots, would I be better off putting the money into a Rekluse clutch, replace my stock exhaust or buy a steering stabilizer?

What would you do?

I'd do it in this order: Stabilizer (Scotts), Rekluse , Pipe. When I did it originally, I did it backwards from that. Live and learn..SC

I have not owned a stabilizer , but on my crf450 I had, I had a rekluse and a pipe.

My personal opinion on that bike is the pipe (Big Gun) didnt add a lot other than sound.

In the tight stuff the rekluse was awesome especially on the bigger 4-strokes which are a handful in the tight stuff and easy to stall. I am currently saving to put one on my ktm300. If you dont like it, they are pretty easy to resell with only small losses (same with stabilizers).

I have heard great things about the stabilizers, but I have never ridden a bike with one on it.

I'd do it in this order: Stabilizer (Scotts), Rekluse , Pipe. When I did it originally, I did it backwards from that. Live and learn..SC

A stabilizer helps that much?!! Wow, I would have never guessed. That's why I come here, learn from the experienced. I'm serously debating getting a pipe at all now.

What's the big deal with a stabilizer? What did you notice the most when you first put it on. I know it must sound like a stupid question but I've never used one and none of my buddies have them either.

I agree with Clark. Scotts , Rekluse , FMF Ti Powercore

The Scotts stabilizer saves my butt more than a few times a year by avoiding bad crashes. It is a life saver!:mad:

This is the way to go, that Scotts stabiliser is next on my shopping list. You'll ride longer & harder with it.

If you ride on/around rocks--step up to the stablizer. This thing has saved me from several get-offs due to rocks jumping in front of me:p

The first thing I'd do is dial the suspension in. Then put on a Scotts stabilizer. It really does make a big difference.

pipes suck, rekluse and damper. ............job done.