Pics of XR's Only Pipe & Header XL600R

Yea baby! I got one on my XRL oval and stainless. These things seem to be made better than some of the pipes I've seen out there. So how you keeping that tank from getting all yellered up.

I havent owned the tank but for less than a month and I keep my bikes:ride: garaged.

Bill

Bill, it really looks good, the pipe has like a expansion chamber before the muffler, cool. Is it loud? have you rode with it yet? opinions?

Funny thing happened after I installed the exhaust!:mad: I thought I would fix the oil leak on the valve cover before I rode it. :mad::worthy: Well turns out there was a stripped hole in the cylinder that held the bolt for the valve cover!:ride::mad: So, no I didnt get to hear it or ride it, my motor is atop my work bench in pieces waiting for gaskets,seals, rings, valve job,new dirt digger clutch from Barnett Clutches, OH yeah:busted: and fix the stripped hole with a helicoil or nutzert I think helicoil. Then I can try and reassemble this nightmare and ride it! Next time I add a part, I'll check it out first so I can at least enjoy it for a second!:D:foul::banana:

Bill

Well look at it this way, you'll have a new top end and a pipe to hear when its all done. I had an 85 XL600R before I got my 96 XR600R. I put in a 11:1 Wiseco and man that thing was a beast. Oh, it also was bored 1mm over, ported exhaust and polished combustion chamber, and an 84 XR500R cam.