HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
atkinse

07 WR 450 Plastics

7 posts in this topic

Im expecting my 07 WR in about two weeks time, I would however like to fit the retro yellow plastics. Does anyone know if the 06 YZ plastics fit on the new WR?:mad: :mad:

:mad: Me too! I don't get mine until December, but I wanna go yellow! I grew up in the late 70's and early 80's wanting nothing more than a new YZ80, and I loved the yellow. The blue is cool, but the yellow would be like accomplishing a childhood dream! :mad: :mad: :worthy:

I added a 07 WR250 to my collection. No they will not fit. They are unique to the 07 WR. Why doesn't my signature show!

I added a 07 WR250 to my collection. No they will not fit. They are unique to the 07 WR. Why doesn't my signature show!

Are you talking about the entire set or just certain ones. Could you please clarify if all or not, and obviosly which ones do.

Cheers Mate

Looks

Not that it will help.. but the WR450 07 plastics are the same as the YZ450 07 plastics ... so the question is are the 06 YZ plastics the same as the 07 YZ plastics...

Saw the WR and YZ this weekend... and that was the first thing I look for... only 4 weeks to wait now until UK delivery Yipee...