XR600 cam and piston questions.

Guys Ive got a 98MM flat top wisco piston to go in my 92 600.What CC will this make my motor?I also have a new cam but dont know what it is,might even be stock.Got a bunch of parts in a trade.Package the cam came in reads 14100-MK2-000 and below that number it says X9A11.Any clue what that is thanks so much guys.

Guys Ive got a 98MM flat top wisco piston to go in my 92 600.What CC will this make my motor?I also have a new cam but dont know what it is,might even be stock.Got a bunch of parts in a trade.Package the cam came in reads 14100-MK2-000 and below that number it says X9A11.Any clue what that is thanks so much guys.

Only 1mm over stock so the difference is not too much. Stock displacement is 591cc. Adding 1mm makes it 603cc.

That number, 14100-MK2-000, is a Honda part number. It's the stock cam for a 85-87 XR600. I'm not 100% sure if it is exactly the same. It may have differences on the decompressor stuff. Compare your existing cam to this cam to be sure.

Cams from the earlier 600's wont work 88-00. The cam chain is narrower and the decompresion mech is totally different as well.