What would be a good price for my bike?

'06 YZ450F, Renthal Twinwalls, GYTR Water Pump Guard, Yamaha Tach/Hour meter, TwinAir filter, DID ERT2 Gold chain, and some other very minor items like jets, grips, matching bar pad, etc...all stock items included of course. It's in showroom condition, see my Garage: https://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/garage.php?do=viewvehicle&vid=6664

What do you guy's think I could get for it, what should my starting price be? I usually don't sell anything, but I need to sell it for a newer car, my Ranger won't be able to cut it much longer, and I'm playing tourament Paintball once again, so I wouldn't have time to ride, but either way I need to sell it for another vehicle. After breaking my tibia and fibula, which are still broke, and I had to have surgery plus 5 screws, I'm not really looking forward to riding again anyways, that much...Education and transportation comes before Motocross, maybe while in college, or when I get out of college I will ride again.

Thanks for help!

5000-5200 would be my guess.

Barch...it does sux to have to sell it...but it sounds like you have your priorities in order (taking care of your injury and education are more important)....you can always buy another one when and if you are ready...and they will be that much better then.....:mad:

Yeah, I just wouldn't have time to ride, at all. Between a full time job, school, working out, friends, family, paintball, it just isn't going to work. I don't want to hold on to a bike that I can't ride, would rather give it a good home, and where it will get use. I can always get a new one later, why hold onto it because by the time I ride again, it will be a few years old...Plus, the nearest track will be close to 2-3 hours away...compared to like 20 minutes right now.

I will list it for $5400, see what offers I get.

'06 YZ450F, Renthal Twinwalls, GYTR Water Pump Guard, Yamaha Tach/Hour meter, TwinAir filter, DID ERT2 Gold chain, and some other very minor items like jets, grips, matching bar pad, etc...all stock items included of course. It's in showroom condition, see my Garage: https://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/garage.php?do=viewvehicle&vid=6664

What do you guy's think I could get for it, what should my starting price be? I usually don't sell anything, but I need to sell it for a newer car, my Ranger won't be able to cut it much longer, and I'm playing tourament Paintball once again, so I wouldn't have time to ride, but either way I need to sell it for another vehicle. After breaking my tibia and fibula, which are still broke, and I had to have surgery plus 5 screws, I'm not really looking forward to riding again anyways, that much...Education and transportation comes before Motocross, maybe while in college, or when I get out of college I will ride again.

Thanks for help!

I got 5500 for mine 30 hours on it with rebuilt suspension all stock with a DMC pipe and the Blue wheels.