HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
barch88

What would be a good price?

1 post in this topic

For a '06 YZ450F, Renthal Twinwalls, GYTR Water Pump Guard, Yamaha Tach/Hour meter, TwinAir filter, DID ERT2 Gold chain, and some other very minor items like jets, grips, matching bar pad, etc...all stock items included of course. It's in showroom condition, see my Garage: http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/garage.php?do=viewvehicle&vid=6664

What do you guy's think I could get for it? I usually don't sell anything, but I may sell it to put a larger down payment on my new GTI I will be getting, plus I will be going to college, and I'm playing tourament Paintball once again, so I don't know if I will have time to ride. After breaking my tibia and fibula, which are still broke, and I had to have surgery plus 5 screws, I'm not really looking forward to riding again anyways, that much...

I'm still very unsure if I will sell my baby, we will see how things workout over this winter, see how my ankle feels, and see if I can afford all three toys/hobbies.