what are the largest pegs for the xr650r

i bought a set of ims pro SS pegs and had to send them back. too small. smaller then all other ims pegs i have seen. smaller then stock crf230 pegs {and that is SAD}

i have been told to get Try Fastway pegs. i was wondering if there are any other options.

thx

i bought a set of ims pro SS pegs and had to send them back. too small. smaller then all other ims pegs i have seen. smaller then stock crf230 pegs {and that is SAD}

thx

You don't have IMS Pro series pegs if they are the same size as the stock pegs. I have put the IMS Pro pegs on my CR250, CRF450 and a XR650 and they were twice as wide as all of the stock pegs I was replacing. Also, it seems you are combining two different pegs by saying IMS PRO SS. The IMS Pro have very aggressive teeth and the IMS Super Stock (SS) has a less aggressive tooth design but should be the same width.

I do plan to try out the new Sunline stainless pegs on my next bike when they are released due to their very interesting new tooth design. This is the only picture I could find on them:

sun3.jpg

You don't have IMS Pro series pegs if they are the same size as the stock pegs. I have put the IMS Pro pegs on my CR250, CRF450 and a XR650 and they were twice as wide as all of the stock pegs I was replacing. Also, it seems you are combining two different pegs by saying IMS PRO SS. The IMS Pro have very aggressive teeth and the IMS Super Stock (SS) has a less aggressive tooth design but should be the same width.

I do plan to try out the new Sunline stainless pegs on my next bike when they are released due to their very interesting new tooth design. This is the only picture I could find on them:

sun3.jpg

Where to get those pegs?????

Bill

• 2 weeks later...

I have the xrs only pegs and love them got them for $63 from rideaide@hotmail.com I looked at others first including the ims and fastway, But was sold on the xrs only, and they do not look like they were cut with a dremel, polished outsides and fit was first rate. And they have them for both the R and L models, probably the same part#.