HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tmrider

Got my 07

7 posts in this topic

Finally my 07 450 came in. This is my first blue bike and i cant wait to ride it.

I am racing this weekend so ill let you all know what i think. I put a carbon pro on it and some other kewl stuff so ill try to get some pics!

I picked up my YZ450F last Friday too. Had a choice between blue or white and decided to go with the white. One can't go wrong either way. I was only able to ride it around home for about 15 minutes or so yesterday but I really like the throttle control over the older YZ250 2 smoker I got rid of a while back. After riding the new bike for a while, I then rode with one of our son's on our CRF230 (he on a CRF100) and I had to chuckle. How quickly you forget the power of the race bikes after not riding one for a couple of years. The CRF230 which was fun just a few days ago seemed really boring. Definetely glad to be back. The bike does back fire on deceleration so I have some jetting work to perform when lubing up the bike and swapping out some of the stock components including the flywheel. Other than that, not much I need to do for the type of riding our family does. I am not a track racer but I like to open it up across the fields and do alot of jumping on our land. Definetely happy with the choice I made.

?action=view&current=DSCF0091.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch2

I raced the bike this weekend and all i can say is wow! It it amazing it pulls forever and the suspension is great. Ill post a full report with pics here soon.