HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kyle450rider

Langston on blue.

13 posts in this topic

You want action pics, right? :thumbsdn:

How about some videos too...while your at it, some popcorn would be nice as well! :devil: I'll let you know if I need anything else since your offering!:thumbsdn:

How about some videos too...while your at it, some popcorn would be nice as well! :devil: I'll let you know if I need anything else since your offering!:cry:

Thats hilarious! :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn: :excuseme:

You all must be slap happy at this point of the day..............irony of Langston and action pics on a blue bike....must have put you all over the top......popcorn and a coke plz................:devil::thumbsdn: :thumbsdn:

i kind of hope he crashes early in the year and gets hurt so i wont have to spend all year listening to him complain about the bike and his setup. i just don't care for the crybaby. i'm suprised he is stepping up to the premiere class though and not staying down with all the juniors and kids again in the lites class. i was starting to wonder how many times he could go back and forth.

"i kind of hope he crashes early in the year and gets hurt" and you are 37 yrs old? That sounded like something a punk kid would have said. If you don't like listening to him complain, then don't listen.... That was pretty lame.

i kind of hope he crashes early in the year and gets hurt so i wont have to spend all year listening to him complain about the bike and his setup. i just don't care for the crybaby. i'm suprised he is stepping up to the premiere class though and not staying down with all the juniors and kids again in the lites class. i was starting to wonder how many times he could go back and forth.

&%$#@! kind of stupid comment is that? Why would you say you hope for a rider to get hurt just because you don't like the things he says? You may call him a crybaby, or a sandbagger or whatever but, He made it to "the show". Something you will never accomplish. I wonder if you even ride, because anybody that rides hard and fast knows what it feels like to crash and get injured. And they would never wish it happen to anybody. Especially a guy that does it for a living, and has a family to support. I personally don't really care for Grant. In fact I wish Yamaha had found someone else to contend, but as a racer and Yamaha faithful, I hope he does well.