Who has the highest total milage on their bike?

I`m just wondering, how many km`s is it possible to put on this machines before any major repairs have to be done?

Mine, a 450 -03, has 25000 km, guess i have take of some 10-15% due to SM wheels..

So, how many miles/km/hours have you put on your bike?

My '01 WR426 had 12,400 miles when it was last registered before I bought it (that was a year prior to when I bought it) and I have put around 1800 miles on it since then. Still runs very strong but the controls are well worn.

INDY, INDY, INDY, INDY, INDY, INDY, INDY, INDY, INDY, INDY, INDY, INDY, INDY, INDY, INDY, INDY, INDY, INDY, INDY, INDY, INDY, INDY, INDY, INDY, INDY, INDY, INDY, INDY, INDY, INDY, INDY, INDY, INDY, INDY, INDY, INDY,

Dan, 21,000 miles (30,000 Km)?

I`m just wondering, how many km`s is it possible to put on this machines before any major repairs have to be done?

Mine, a 450 -03, has 25000 km, guess i have take of some 10-15% due to SM wheels..

So, how many miles/km/hours have you put on your bike?

Hmmm, I have to correct my self, it`s 2500,0 km. Dont think this is absolutely correct, think the first owner of the bike used it for enduro and didn`t use the speedometer.. But anyway, some of you say 15000 miles..Not 1500,0 miles? Cause 15000 would be pretty impressive and give me a good hope that my bike would last through the winter!

I put about 800 miles on my bike this season. That's not a ton of miles, but it's nothing to shake a stick at either. Point is, though, that there are lots of guys who put on way more miles than I do, so 15,000 to 25,000 isn't un-heard of.

i have OVER 45 000km on mine.

yes 45 000 NOT 4500!!!

just put in all new trans gears and forks+ rings +valve guides.

if you changer your oil every 400km it should last for ever.

simonavic, impresive mileage. just curious but what is the best way to determine when a rebuild is necassary?, before it self destructs that is.

I've got about 25,000 miles on my '99 WR400.

simonavic, impresive mileage. just curious but what is the best way to determine when a rebuild is necassary?, before it self destructs that is.

was blowing abit of smoke........... rings+ valveguide seals

trans was getting sloppy............. gears+ shift forks