Anybody got a 2007 WR yet

Our bikes landed in SA yesterday, taking delivery on Wednesday, life cannot get any better tan right now. Will keep you guys posted, Sometimes living in the 3rd wolrd has its advantages.

I was originally told I have to wait until Tuesday Dec 5, but after I completed the paper work they told me to pick it up today. I haven't even seen one, only pictures, but am looking forward to picking it up later today.

woo hoo!

Should have one within the next few days. One dealership in town has one already, but was unwilling to trade with the dealership that I deal with. So I went to the dealership where the one had come in. They look nice, but the weld joints are blackened around the edges where it must have gotten hot from the weld.:worthy: All in all a great looking bike and cant wait for mine to come in.:D

had mine for a week ,sweet bike try and get a pic going :worthy:

Wheres the add photos link?

Nevermind, I found out how. What a pain!

Picked it up Friday night but wont be posting pics because its a pain in the arse when your as lame as I am computer wise.

CIMG0365.jpgCIMG0371.jpg
CIMG0365.jpgCIMG0371.jpg

Heres Chooch68 pics.

Aloha

:worthy:

CIMG0365.jpg

CIMG0371.jpg

Thanks freek.

whys the kick starter out , whats that for? sweet go get it dirty you need to get the throttle stop opened,, it dont move out of its own way with out it ,have fun

Heres Chooch68 pics.

Aloha

:worthy:

CIMG0365.jpg

CIMG0371.jpg

that's one bad-ass lookin bike. I can't wait for the reviews. It will really look sweet in white!

If it had a plate, I'd buy one today before selling my existing bike!

I was sitting in that seat last year. I bet you can't wait to throw that thing down on the ground the first time!

Gonna break it in Wednesday at Roher Flats. Then an enduro on Sunday. Then in to the shop for suspension mods. The dealer took care of the t-stop and baffle. My bloods pumpin just thinking about it! Oh wait....thats the chili dogs and cheese fries!

I'll be riding my 05 wr450 at Rovers Enduro on sunday afterwards. I will personally be looking forward to your opinion on the bike after that.

I'll be riding my 05 wr450 at Rovers Enduro on sunday afterwards. I will personally be looking forward to your opinion on the bike after that.
I'm on minute 5. Stop by the Four Aces camp when your done. See ya, Dan.

i have a 2007 wr250, got about 3 weeks ago. Doing all the mods but it takes time. I'am at 5000 feet in Colorado so thats a lot of trial and error with jetting. Got the ais kit from Apex Sports in Colo.Spgs./ You can get to the throttle stop with 3- 12 inch extensions and a hex socket from under the bike, it easy. Have a fmf ti pipe on the way. Once the jetting is right its gonna be a blast..The bike is very sweet..

You in Colorado Springs? I'm in Pueblo West, but work in Springs. My 450 will be in sometime this month. Purty, ain't they?

Will do. I don't know what minute I'm on. But usually, if I start on minute 22, I normally end on minute 52!

I will look you up though. I gotta check out the new ride.

Thanks

I'll be doing the Rover Enduro also. I'll keep an eye out for a shiny new WR out there.

F*********************************ck ..... Dealer phoned today.. My WR450 .. the first one they are getting will be arriving 2nd week of Jan 2007........something about the Yanks taking 1/2 the UK allowance....

So its all your fault that I can't have my bike... thats it I'm sulking now...