HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cowboyona426

Finally found a use for my stock front tire

7 posts in this topic

It's true, the stock front tire off my 06 is NOT completely useless! I found out today that it makes a handy "workstation" for breaking down the front tire to check the tube for leaks. Hey, at least it's good for something!

I thought it would be useful to keep things from rubbing against the bike when the truck is crammed full of stuff, but it kept leaving black marks on my tank.

It's true, the stock front tire off my 06 is NOT completely useless! I found out today that it makes a handy "workstation" for breaking down the front tire to check the tube for leaks. Hey, at least it's good for something!

What did you replace it with, if you don't mind me asking?

Did it still slide all over your garage floor when using it?

That comment had me ROTFLMAO :devil::thumbsdn: :thumbsdn:

Milhaus- I put a Maxxis MaxxCross SI on it, and so far (only one ride) I'm not thoroughly impressed with it... until I get a chance to ride again (I had an issue with a mysterious air leak) I can't give it a fair judgement though.