HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TARFELE

Rear RacK for 650L

10 posts in this topic

A few years ago I bought a rack for my 650L from Summers Racing. Now they only offer the PMB rack. Does anyone know who made te old rack. It was square tubing. I did a search and found the PMB and the Happy Trails but that is not what I want.

A few years ago I bought a rack for my 650L from Summers Racing. Now they only offer the PMB rack. Does anyone know who made te old rack. It was square tubing. I did a search and found the PMB and the Happy Trails but that is not what I want.

I don't have a visual on the old rack you mention, so I'm no help there. But just in case it might fit your wants/needs, take a look at the XR'sOnly rack. The pic on their website makes it appear flimsy/cheap, but it is rock solid and high quality in person. Check my (or others) garage for a better look at it.

Hope you find it. :devil:

Check out xrsonly rear rack I have one it is very solid billet, and well designed. Got mine from rideaide@hotmail.com for $120, highly reccomend giving him a try. you can see the rack and pricing, part#, etc.... at www.xrsonly.com then email rideaide with a request for a qoute, include part#, description, etc.... good luck!

Check out xrsonly rear rack I have one it is very solid billet, and well designed. Got mine from rideaide@hotmail.com for $120, highly reccomend giving him a try. you can see the rack and pricing, part#, etc.... at www.xrsonly.com then email rideaide with a request for a qoute, include part#, description, etc.... good luck!

Bought it from rideaide on ebay for $135 shipped.

Thanks

Here's a self made rack,took me a while to figure out the dimensions and had to re-do and re-weld a few times but finally go it thru.It's made of stainless tubing of 1/2 and 3/8 inch.I first started with the plataform then added the mounting points.It hangs from the turn signal screws and from the ones that are under the tool bag. This set up was the stronger one after a few others.elyunqueenero20062005.jpg

elyunqueenero20062004.jpg2006_0401Image0023.jpg

Here's a self made rack,took me a while to figure out the dimensions and had to re-do and re-weld a few times but finally go it thru.It's made of stainless tubing of 1/2 and 3/8 inch.I first started with the plataform then added the mounting points.It hangs from the turn signal screws and from the ones that are under the tool bag. This set up was the stronger one after a few others

Very nice! Wish those were sold! :devil:

Congratulations thats how I got my rack, look at his feedback I was his first, you will be happy with it, its a great rack!