Xr/xrl Pdf

Hi everyone! OK, on that PDF manual I told all you guys about for the XR and the XRL. I did find the XR600R one, and it includes the european model which has all the L stuff on it as far as lights and stuff go so if that will work, and someone can consult me on the way to zip it and send it Ill be happy to send it to you guys who are interested. I do not or should say, have not found the XR650L version but as soon as I do Ill post up another thread saying so so you guys interested can have that one too. Someon tell me how to zip then send this file, I have cable modem so itll up-load fast!

Sniper X

:cry::devil::thumbsdn::thumbsdn::excuseme:
Hi everyone! OK, on that PDF manual I told all you guys about for the XR and the XRL. I did find the XR600R one, and it includes the european model which has all the L stuff on it as far as lights and stuff go so if that will work, and someone can consult me on the way to zip it and send it Ill be happy to send it to you guys who are interested. I do not or should say, have not found the XR650L version but as soon as I do Ill post up another thread saying so so you guys interested can have that one too. Someon tell me how to zip then send this file, I have cable modem so itll up-load fast!

Sniper X

OK, you rock. :devil:

Not sure what .zip utility you want to go with, but there are plenty that are free or shareware.

Here's a down-n-dirty Google search on them: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=how+to+zip+a+file&btnG=Google+Search

Basically, install a .zip utility, and you'll use it to compress the .pdf file for faster transfer. It's extension will change from .pdf to .zip. The receiver just reverses the .zip(compression) process.

It may end up too large for sending as an attachment to email (depends upon your mail server's and the the reciever's mail server's byte limit on attachments). Let us know how large the .zipped file ends up being.