HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MindBlower

So how are those bulb replacement LED's working out?

2 posts in this topic

I've seen a few posts on places where guys were going through them like I burn up bulbs (taillights). Was talking about the ciruit board like pieces that have LED's mounted on them that fits under the OEM tail light lense and replaces the bulb.

What about the LED arrays that plug into a the normal bulb holder, like auto parts stores carry?

I have a UFO tail assembly with integrated turnsignals. I installed a #1157-R24 LED brake/tail light bulb about 6 months ago. Works grreat, excellent light level. Got it for 6.99 from SuperBright LED's, but I am guessing you can probably get the same thing from a good autoparts shop.

I also replaced the push-style/bayonet type turnsignal bulbs with an LED bulb, but the light level is still crap.