I bought an Acerbis brake/tailight, thinking I was upgrading from the stock television set. Woe unto me, the thing was built so cheap it worked for about 10 minutes, after replacing the bulb 3 or 4 times and bending the contact arms and constantly having to work on it to keep it working. I finaly fixed it. I cut the whole bulb mount assembly off the back of the reflector, bought a 3157 bulb holder and pig tail from the auto parts store, after a little time with a dremel tool got the hole the right size in the reflector. I put a little silicone rtv on the bulb housing and assembled it all. Wallah, 2 days later everything works fine. Finally, I am happy with my tailight! So if you purchase one of these pieces of work get reay to spend another $10 and about an hour of your time making the light dependable!