HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kyle450rider

2007 has arrived!!!

6 posts in this topic

Finally got the call today for the new scoot....hoooooray!Pick it up in Oklahoma tomorrow,should be a 5 hour drive for me but it'll probably seem about ten times that much.I already have some aftermarket bars and grips along with fuel screw and some extra air filters.I freaking can't wait!Soon as i get home i'm swapping bars and filter and then checking over all nuts and bolts.Sunday we'll be the first ride!I'll give a ride report sunday or monday hopefully mabye even post some pics.If your lucky some action pics... :thumbsdn:

By the way i got the blue one.I figuere that if i feel like a white one i can always get the henry kit.I probably won't even sleep tonight :devil: .This will be my first yamaha and hopefully not my last.Hope all others waiting for the call get it soon!

well after 700 miles i got her home.I'll try to post some pics tomorrow mabye even some action pics for graybush513.

I know how you feel. I just got mine and couldn't sleep for 2 days before I got it. It was like Christmas! Visions of valves and cams dancing through my head!