Look what I picked up today

DSC01168.JPG

Suspension is off, and on its way to Barnums Pro.

Bearings get re-greased this weekend.

I now own another Husky Killer. :devil:

LUCKY.....BASTID'............ :thumbsdn: You mus-nt be married. I have been dropping hints / conversations with my wife for over a month and still NO 650R in the garage YET.........................( But I am pretty close :devil: )

PIP

Didn't you give up on the 650R a while back? Maybe I'm thinking of Johnny Airtime.

Didn't you give up on the 650R a while back? Maybe I'm thinking of Johnny Airtime.

Good memory O_M_T.

I never gave up on it....just bought a lighter 2-stroke for the really tight stuff. My 03 XR will be for sale soon.

New ride, cool.

Dang, a brand new one. :thumbsdn: Now that I have one of the lighter "modern" bikes, I've learned to appreciate my pig even more. There still hasn't been a bike built that can replace the big Honda. I won't part with mine, that's for darn sure. :devil:

I r jelous!!!!

Congrats JA on the double o 7 !! :devil:

My friend has a crate - dust cover that he uses as a bike cover and works excellent, is that a cloth one on your crate too? Can you get more of them for free?

you got a big box, man my kids loves to play in big boxes, I can hear it now Daddy cut me a window over here, never mind the toy inside lets play with the box.

congratulations, Only in my dreams could I swing that one!

Lucky man! It's near impossible to get a bike in the crate from a local dealer up here unless you're sponsored. I've even offered to pay the setup fee anyway with no luck. Just doubles the amount of work to properly set one up once it's home.

DSC01168.JPG

Suspension is off, and on its way to Barnums Pro.

Bearings get re-greased this weekend.

I now own another Husky Killer. :thumbsdn:

Howd ya get em to give it to ya in the crate? :devil:

LUCKY.....BASTID'............ :thumbsdn: You mus-nt be married. I have been dropping hints / conversations with my wife for over a month and still NO 650R in the garage YET.........................( But I am pretty close :devil: )

PIP

Tell your wife its cheaper to buy a new bike than to get a new girlfriend.

Worked for me...hehe.

thats about as new as it gets for public