Just gotta have those black wheels

So, what was the verdict on the spray paint? Is that a no-go? Would it work/be worth it? I like the look, not sure if I wanna be touching mine up all the time. Ya think sand will screw them up too? I ride TONS of loose sand around here in FL.

So, what was the verdict on the spray paint? Is that a no-go? Would it work/be worth it? I like the look, not sure if I wanna be touching mine up all the time. Ya think sand will screw them up too? I ride TONS of loose sand around here in FL.

Please don't do it! You will just have people laughing at you and you will be painting your rims after every ride and having to deal with other riders snickering at you. Either suck it up and lace up some new rims or live with what you've got.

:censored::ride::lol::applause: :applause: :applause:

If they are aluminum they are not stock, aluminum wheels only on most mx bikes. steel wheels are cheaper and there is no way that honda or any other manufacturer is putting aluminum wheels on their bikes without it being advertised as such, or the expense being passed along to the consumer!

Example KTM uses excells on most of their bikes but they are also expensive bikes! Off-roaders just dont qualify for the additional cost!