HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
madmeneces

top speed of 2006 crf 250r

71 posts in this topic

Maybe he has an enduro or h/s coming up that has a really fast striaght. I had a 14/50 combo at one of my races and got up around 78-80. But that was a full tuck and i only weight 145

Just curious to see if anyone knew cuz i couldnt find it at all on the internet i think i might take it down a long stretch of street and have my friend drive his car on the side of me to tell me how fast i am going

You're going to lose that bet.

X2 AHAH :devil: .

And I bet that the X will have more top speed than to R tho...

your gonna need some new tires after going down the street at top speed. lol i would love to see it though

my kx100 did 65 very easiely and then i was ahead of the 4wheeler i was being clocked by lol

no way... no way !!!!! does a crf250r do 75mph with stock gearing!! 60 mph tops!!!! I still say in the 50's. the low 50's

Not that it is completely relevent, but my klx 300 did 72 mph with the smaller 17 in motard setup, so 75 mph out of my 250r sound reasonible, never clocked it though.