HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TDC71

Where did you get that?

10 posts in this topic

Hey guy's,

I've got an 06 650l and saw a few of you have gotten rid of the rear fender and monsterous tailight. I checked Acerbis and Baja Designs with no luck. Where did you get it and how much? I swapped out the ft fender for a CRF 450 and it looks good, now I need the rear. Looks like a hot date with a low cut top up front but that ankle dress fender is killing the look. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Todd

If your interested, I have a Acerbis tail light/blinkers in fair condition that I am selling for $50 plus shipping. If you think this is something you can use shoot me a PM.

I use the fourstrokesonly light and have been very pleased with it for 2 years now. It looks good and has taken a lot of punishment..no probs.

pics in my garage

stock fender

Thanks Justicedone,

Glad u replied, been looking for one 4 awhile and after seeing ur bike earlier before ur post I was trying to find your exact one. Will post pics of my pig when done.

Todd

Thanks to u 2 Phil, just ordered 1 from the sight u posted. Have a good weekend guys.

:devil:

Todd

Think I'll order one too. I had been holding off because I had read some negative posts about this lights durability. Since you haven't had any problems I think I'll try it out.

PS: Does anyone know where the cable goes into the TV set that Honda put on the back fender? I think I'll put it up in the garage. :devil:

I have used both the accerbis and the four strokes(good luck getting it) and by far neither one was much good. Then I found the baja design LED and that for me was the way to go. Unfortunitly it was a costly way I went about it. Thanks to some one on here I found out about it just alittle to late.