NEW DUCATI 650cc DUAL SPORT

I figured since BMW is making one, with the help of Aprillia I would start a rumor that Ducati will be soon. Just kidding, Does anyone own a Ducati Multistrada? I know not the right forum, but I trust you guys! I have been looking at one, I refuse to take my wife two up through the woods again, worked my butt off last time just to stay upright in the sand. But would like to take her riding and I like the style of the Ducati. Anyone?

Besides I like the whole idea behind the desmodronic valve actuation, seems bullet proof to me!

I know the multistrada is a road bike, I want one to ride my wife around on, I would like the hypermotard too, No passenger pegs so I will get vetoed on that one, I was hoping someone out there in thumper land would own one as well as their thumper and could get their opinion on the bike.

Vittorio, you are the man, thank you so much! I want one of the Ducati multistrada's to ride my wife around on. But before I went and laid out the $10000+ fees, etc.. Iwanted some opinions and feedback about the bike.

I much prefer the european v twin desmo over the overated and way overpriced american harley davidsons. I love the styling, design, and suspension components of the Ducati!