HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ripper1

G2 ergonomics pro throttle

4 posts in this topic

Does anyone have the G2 pro throttle system? I am trying to shorten the throttle turn, and this is the only way I see I can do it. I called Yamaha and asked if the YZF throttle tube had a shorter turn and was told the tubes were the same on the WR and YZF. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I am using a G2 Throttle with the 100 ramp which mimics stock. You would need the 050 ramp that gets to full throttle quicker. (The 200, 300 ramps give you more control and part-throttle.)

I have been thinking about the same and getting the 050 ramp.

My bike needs a very firm and long twist to lift the front wheel but I am a little reluctant as I feel that I do not have as good control as if the twist was shorter.

The kid down the street from me should post here. His uncle developed the G2, made a tinkerer a rich man I guess.

Get one, they're pretty nice.