Hi all

I recently traded a gun for a 1985 XR600. It runs well, looks okay (for 1985) and I may powdercoat the frame and paint the engine over the winter. Got a small oil leak which is noticable when it sits overnight. Havn't tracked it down yet. I think it was well worth the trade cause I've been tired of seeing friends having a BLAST on and off road. Thanks for reading and I'll be around!

Oh yeah, I also live in central Ohio.

Hello and Welcome, Welcome and Hello

So your mid Ohio huh, do you have any decent prctice motox tracks out there?

Are you going to street legal the XR ? Have any pictures of the beast?

I know what a Ford Crown Victoria is but what's the Interceptor on end of title? Is it a police car?

Huffa the guys a cop! A cop that trades guns for bikes, Please pardon the expression but I think we have a pig that now rides a pig! No its not a gay joke! OH welcome to ThumperTalk, we call the bikes pigs, or BRP big red pig, or L pig xr650L, why, their heavy like a pig. and their not quite hogs missing a cylinder and some tattoos.

Huffa the guys a cop! A cop that trades guns for bikes, Please pardon the expression but I think we have a pig that now rides a pig! No its not a gay joke! OH welcome to ThumperTalk, we call the bikes pigs, or BRP big red pig, or L pig xr650L, why, their heavy like a pig. and their not quite hogs missing a cylinder and some tattoos.

I thought so but wasn't 100% positive. So we can really wick it on :devil::excuseme:? through his stake out section of Rt 80 and not get a ticket?

n8pt5 .............you say YOU may powder coat the frame & engine. Do you literally mean that YOU will do the work or your going to have it done somewhere else?

Reason I ask is that I'd like to find a good PC man that I can trust that his PC job will be of high quality. I read that there are cheap PC and quality PC jobs and this is the reason I ask.

So where exactly are you in mid Ohio?.......... (? so I know to slow down or as mentioned above.......... ? wick it on baby!!!)

Hello and Welcome, Welcome and Hello

So your mid Ohio huh, do you have any decent prctice motox tracks out there?

Are you going to street legal the XR ? Have any pictures of the beast?

I know what a Ford Crown Victoria is but what's the Interceptor on end of title? Is it a police car?

Mid Ohio sports car course has a nice motocross track they have built...tons of trails and gravel roads all around. I'll try to get pics on before too long...and it is already street legal.

The interceptor package on the crown vic is law enforcement model

Haaa...no problem and no offense taken

I thought so but wasn't 100% positive. So we can really wick it on :devil::excuseme:? through his stake out section of Rt 80 and not get a ticket?

n8pt5 .............you say YOU may powder coat the frame & engine. Do you literally mean that YOU will do the work or your going to have it done somewhere else?

Reason I ask is that I'd like to find a good PC man that I can trust that his PC job will be of high quality. I read that there are cheap PC and quality PC jobs and this is the reason I ask.

So where exactly are you in mid Ohio?.......... (? so I know to slow down or as mentioned above.......... ? wick it on baby!!!)

I think I will break it down this winter and work on the frame. A friend of mine used to do a really good job with PC so I will see if he is still into it. I work for Delaware County Sheriff's Office. I've never written a bike a ticket yet. I'm all about fun myself, so I don't judge too much with traffic. Besides, I have better things to do than chase tail lights like the grey shirt road nazi's. I like track days too, and just now getting into the dirt aspect.