Finding Pinch bolts

I need to find some longer pinch bolts for the top clamp on my 04 in order to accomodate the Cycra probends I have. However I have not been able to find any locally.

I know quite a few of you are running the pro bends. So did any of you order the longer pinch bolts online, if so where?

yes I know I will pay more for shipping than the bolts them selves but I am getting tired of swaping the pinch bolts from my 400 to my 450 (when I bought the 400 it had the probends and longer pinch bolts already), I've been to every MC, autoparts, and hardware store in the area and cannot find any that will work.

Thanks

IIRC, they are 8mm 1.25 pitch.

I got them from Lowes for my WR. I couldn't get the stock kind with the washer built into the head.

IIRC, they are 8mm 1.25 pitch.

I got them from Lowes for my WR. I couldn't get the stock kind with the washer built into the head.

Same here, found 'em at Lowes. I went with stainless hex head as the flange head weren't available...SC

Thanks guys I'll give Lowes another shot, maybe I just missed them when I was there before.

Check out racebolts.com. They have pretty much any kind of mc bolt you could want.

i got mine at my local Ace hardware. they even have flange bolts. the only place i've seen that has them.