HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
emtrvt

Difference between exhausts??

4 posts in this topic

Looking at buying a new pipe. Have it narrowed down to the FMF titanium Q and the fmf titanium powercore. Can't really see the difference between the two outside of cost and noise level. I do mostly trail and desert riding have done all the free/cheap mods to my 2006 WR450F. Which pipe would be the best for me. Thanks

The Powercore is a more free-flowing exhaust than the Q. I had a Q2, which is essentially the Ti Q, but made from aluminum, according to FMF. I went to the Ti Powercore and the difference was very noticeable. Better response throughout the rev range, though much louder...SC

The Powercore is a more free-flowing exhaust than the Q. I had a Q2, which is essentially the Ti Q, but made from aluminum, according to FMF. I went to the Ti Powercore and the difference was very noticeable. Better response throughout the rev range, though much louder...SC

Just curious, did your Q2 have a turbine type spark arrestor?