tmrider

Pics of your 06-09 yzf 450

277 posts in this topic

IMG006.jpg

Hope this works haha trying to figure out this picture posting thing from my phone. But any ways this is a current pic of my 08 yz450f. Let me know what you think. Suspension just got shipped off to factory connection so I'm definitely feeling alone without her. Lol.

Hey LemonDrizzle, that thing looks very sharp. I love the graphics. I was looking at buying them for my 08 for next spring. Whered you get them? I all your plastic still black?

What are you doing specifically to get your pics to show... i tried everything
The URL of the picture must be enclosed between image tags; "" in front of the URL, and "" at the end (leave off the quote marks).

Go to the first post you tried and hit the edit button. You'll see what I mean.

Another way is to use the Insert Image button, the second one from the right end of the row of tool bar buttons. It's a yellow square with a mountain in it. Click that and insert the URL of the picture. It puts the image tags in for you.

Also, since you use Photobucket, you can go to your album, hover over the thumbnail, and a little menu spills down. One of the options is "image code". Click that, and the URL is tagged with img's and copied to your clipboard. Then return to the message and paste it. Done.

The other mistake you appeared to make was in copying the image location for the thumbnail instead of going to the full sized image and using that one. When you use their drop down menu as I just described, you get the code for the full size image automatically. :eek:

RR06YZDR2bksm.jpg

Hey LemonDrizzle, that thing looks very sharp. I love the graphics. I was looking at buying them for my 08 for next spring. Whered you get them? I all your plastic still black?

Thanks for the compliments. I got the decal set off of ebay for $80. Here's the link. And yes, my plastics are still all black. If I ever change them I will probably go with white plastics and a black and red decal kit I think.

Just picked up this 08 yesterday.

bikepics-2219192-full.jpg

bikepics-2219191-full.jpg

Here's some pics with my blue wheels. I took them off my 05yz250f.

bikepics-2224502-full.jpg

bikepics-2224503-full.jpg

Love the blue wheels. :eek:

My Yz450f , Not finshed yet tho got some rockstar graphics, sypder rotor guard , rad guards , new bar pad grips and bark buster to add on yet.

bikepics-2347996-full.jpg

1 person likes this