tmrider

Pics of your 06-09 yzf 450

277 posts in this topic

N16 is it this light but this one is black? I was also looking at your photo thinking that looks pretty good. How do you like it cause my Polisport head light doesn't really go with my bike. http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLACK-FOR-KTM-ENDURO-MOTOCROSS-STREETFIGHTER-HEADLIGHT-ALIEN-SX-SX-SXF-TOP-/251817679321?hash=item3aa180d9d9&vxp=mtr

Edited by 700rScott

Yeah that's the one. I put a Cyclops Adventuresports 3600lumen led bulb and it rocks

2 people like this

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1430097603.249147.jpg

Finally got to ride with the new number plates and 07 exhaust. The bikes pulls so much better down low and has a nasty bark now. $70 well spent. 212 is the day my son was born.

1 person likes this

Here is my 08 yz450f.  I got it about 2 months ago and have done quite a bit of stuff to it since I've bought it.  To a non moto guy it probably doesn't look much differsnt but to me it looks completely different.  

Before

IMG_0025_3.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

After

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

1 person likes this

When the snow melts obviously the most versatile bike since the GoldStar!

image.jpg

image.jpg

1 person likes this

07 450. Got it a month ago and have been freshening it up a bit.

I like this new graphics look but the material is thin and I don't think will hold up very long. (It was very cheap so I'm not surprised)

Before

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1436303850.660717.jpg

Now

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1436303888.275477.jpg

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1436303903.676463.jpg

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1436303930.312238.jpg

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

• Similar Content

• By cameron_yz80
      So I just did a rebuild on my 98 Yz80, and it wont start. At first, we put the gaskets on wrong, so coolant was leaking everywhere. After we fixed that, and put everything back into place again, piston went up and down smoothly, and it has great compression. The problem is, it does not want to start. Im not really sure what to do, because before, my compression was very low, so I did a rebuild, but now it still does not start. So I need help.
    • By yestertek
      Nice used vintage Don Vesco desert fuel tank for the Yamaha TT/XT500's. Removed from a '79 so may not fit the earlier models. In great shape, not sun-baked, Vesco petcock, Preston Petty cap and all mounting hardware included. Price is OBO plus shipping.
    • By macz400
      Selling my immaculate 2016.5 KTM 250SXF Factory Edition with only 9.6hrs on it since new. Has been vet ridden and cared for. I have a clean title in hand for the bike. Bike has the following...
       -SMPro Platinum wheelset and new Dunlop MS3 tires with only a few rides on them ($1000 wheelset)
       -D.I.D ERT2 chain only a few rides
       -Orange Renthal sprocket, and 13T countershaft sprocket only a few rides
       -Mapped by Tokyo Mods for U4.4 (still have standard map also for pump gas)
       -WP AER 48mm air forks
       - FMF 4.1 titanium slip on muffler
       Bike will come with stock header pipe but still have the FMF factory Titanium slip on. Will also take off the titanium bolts and Renthal bars and put back on the stock ones. Will aslo come with triangle stand, manual, clean title, extra twin air filter, 14T countershaft sprocket, WP air pump for the forks, half a can of U4.4 fuel, and KTM tool kit. NO TRADES. NO FINANCING. NO LOWBALLERS. Bike is in showroom condition and the Factory Editions are very hard to find used in this kind of shape or new. $6800 price is FIRM.

• By 505 YZ125
      I added skateboard grip tape to the frame by my pegs and on the subframe for extra grip.

• By cameron_yz80
      I just ordered a piston kit for my 1998 yz80, and it does not fit into my cylinder. I can't really remember if its a 47.5 mm or 47, i'm pretty sure it's a 47.5 but it just does not fit into my cylinder. My cylinder does have a big groove in it, so do I need a new cylinder for it to fit, or a new piston? Please respond ASAP!