weighted fly wheel on 426?

I've got a 2000 YZ 426 and we do mostly woods/trail riding. Have heard a good bit about weighted fly wheels helping on steep hills and tight trails. Just wondering if anyone has this mod and what the results were.

I installed an wr250 flywheel in my 02 426 and it smooth out the revs quite a bit, but I only used it for about 2 weeks for trail riding, now its a supermoto bike

An auto clutch is only $200 more than the $200 flywheel weight. This will give the desired effect and make the bike stall proof. :devil:

Not familiar with a auto clutch. More info please.

call stealy and get a flywheel weight, it makes all the difference in the world

your bike will behave like it should in the woods. it wont affect top end unless

your one of those ass@@@es that beat the ***& out of your bikes.

I have an 02 426 and prior to installing the Rekluse I had lowered the gearing (2 more teeth in the rear) and installed a 12oz flywheel weight. Although these mods helped, installing the Rekluse totally transformed my bike from a handfull on tight trails to a delight. Places I would get stuck in first gear before I now just roll through in second and it's a pretty rare hill I can't just power up. If you read the testimonials from 426 riders who've installed the Rekluse, you'll be sold. This is one time you can believe the hype.

I have an 02 426 and prior to installing the Rekluse I had lowered the gearing (2 more teeth in the rear) and installed a 12oz flywheel weight. Although these mods helped, installing the Rekluse totally transformed my bike from a handfull on tight trails to a delight. Places I would get stuck in first gear before I now just roll through in second and it's a pretty rare hill I can't just power up. If you read the testimonials from 426 riders who've installed the Rekluse, you'll be sold. This is one time you can believe the hype.

Yea its all true,rekluse are very good once you get used to it,and ajust it properly.Better than flywheel weight.