HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jocolo

Gone Red and Blue

10 posts in this topic

Guys I got a sweet deal on a 06Yz450 $4995 plus tax and no fees, fill the online app, they sale person calls at 10am "Congrats you've been aproved" but theres a problem, now i'm sweating we sold the last 06 last week, and offered the 07 for $6090, well I wasnt expecting to spend taht much so I asked about the 06CRF, SORRY GUYS, and he says $5295, how's taht for an arm twister, so in the end I went for the CRF,,,,,,,,,but dont hate yet, I still got on sweet Yz426 SUPERMOTO.... Abenarthy's Cycle

YZ426SM

Picture518.jpg

Picture520.jpg

Picture530.jpg

Picture528.jpg

Picture527.jpg

Picture519.jpg

Picture521.jpg

Picture522.jpg

Picture523.jpg

Picture524.jpg

Picture525.jpg

CRF450R

Picture531.jpg

Picture533.jpg

That is NICE man, congrats on the bike! Does the black frame look like it's holding up well?

So how did they have a sweet deal on a YZ for you if they sold it the week before? Man you shoulda taken your cash somewhere else and got the YZ. The Honda is a nice bike, and it is the ultimate Flatbiller Machine, but I'm afraid you will be sorry.

I did take my cash elsewhere but they everyone wanted MSRP $6995 plus freight, dealer fees, setup fees and taxes =$8600

I used to race MX on Hondas and they suit my style a little better, dont race anymore tou, what's so bad about the hondas? the valve problems with the 03 and 04 are long gone, and they are built though, the only fallback i could think it's that i'll need a brace for the radiators and change the front tire.

Always nice to get a new bike, congrats on that. If you only keep it for a year or so, you'll be fine. That's when they start to crap out and you'll once again call on the YZF...

I'm just messin' with ya. My buddy has had pretty good luck with his 04 CRF450.

I think the Honda is fine since you can work on it :devil: , but I think that SM is totaly bad ass dude! I would love to ride one of them!!!