JD kit arrived!

Just wanted to say thanks TT, ordered my JD kit for my 03 WR450. and yanked out the 150 jet and replaced it with a 170 as per everyone here installed the blue needle on the 3rd clip and :devil: all my bog and sputter is gone!

:thumbsdn:

Never underestimate the power of the search button :thumbsdn:

Enjoy :devil:

Just wanted to say thanks TT, ordered my JD kit for my 03 WR450. and yanked out the 150 jet and replaced it with a 170 as per everyone here installed the blue needle on the 3rd clip and :devil: all my bog and sputter is gone!

:thumbsdn:

Never underestimate the power of the search button :thumbsdn:

Dude, you can fine yune it for better fuel range. I did the exact same setup you did. Ran great, consumed too much fuel. Then went to a 168 main, the a 165, so far, still runs flawless. I also run blue #3, but will try red #4 next.

Yeah i hear ya, but as smooth as the throttle response is now.. there is no way in heck i am changing it now.

This bike had all the upgrades done to it, but with stock jetting :thumbsdn: . I'll deal with it being a gas hog with the 170 jet. :devil:

I love this bike. :thumbsdn:

Yeah i hear ya, but as smooth as the throttle response is now.. there is no way in heck i am changing it now.

This bike had all the upgrades done to it, but with stock jetting :cry: . I'll deal with it being a gas hog with the 170 jet. :devil:

I love this bike. :thumbsdn:

Dude, it can still run like a scalded dog, just for a longer range. I havent, nor will I sacrafice any power.

:thumbsdn::excuseme: