HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cobra427

A Reason To Support The Privateers!!!!!!!

7 posts in this topic

Awhile back I came in the forum and mentioned how I won a raffle involving Wonderwarthog racing, Plok/SoCal racing/Phmx and Decal Works in which I donated money and won the grand prize.....Clark Stiles 06 Yamaha YZ450F race weapon :thumbsdn: Because of various snags and issues I am just receiving the bike. Actually I ended with Jake Marsacks bike because after he broke his hip in four places, which ended the outdoor season early for him, I was given his #337 motocross bike. Darrel Saldana team manager, and Jim & Jake Marsack were very apologetic and supportive all the way through the crazy process. Jim is Jake's dad and mechanic and he is a very nice and down to earth person. Jake is a pretty cool dude and I'm told he loves talking to the young kids. Both guys are very nice and down to earth. Look for Plok/SoCal Racing/Yamaha to be doing some awesome things this year for the privateers. I usually don't win anything but I also usually proceed light hearted and in this expected maybe a ballcap or something but I won three different prizes. I do a lot of community outreach work and gang intervention stuff so maybe someone's looking out for me. :devil: The bike purrs like a kitten but when the throttle gets twisted it barks aggressively. The bike came set up for a tall rider. I readjusted the controls to my liking. The motor is modified and has a aftermarket ported head and full Dr D system. The suspension is butter, set up for outdoors and for a 180lb rider. The bike accelerates smooth but if you ask it to, it can strike like lightning. Some pics. My bored out yz420 still has a home because it is green stickered. Another good reason to give....maybe one day you might receive.

plok2.jpg

plok5.jpg

plok3.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/herbie427/plok1.jpg

plok4.jpg

Awesome man, maybe someone is looking out for you! The engine only has 28.3 hours on it too! Ride on :devil: