A Reason To Support The Privateers!!!!!!!

Awhile back I came in the forum and mentioned how I won a raffle involving Wonderwarthog racing, Plok/SoCal racing/Phmx and Decal Works in which I donated money and won the grand prize.....Clark Stiles 06 Yamaha YZ450F race weapon :thumbsdn: Because of various snags and issues I am just receiving the bike. Actually I ended with Jake Marsacks bike because after he broke his hip in four places, which ended the outdoor season early for him, I was given his #337 motocross bike. Darrel Saldana team manager, and Jim & Jake Marsack were very apologetic and supportive all the way through the crazy process. Jim is Jake's dad and mechanic and he is a very nice and down to earth person. Jake is a pretty cool dude and I'm told he loves talking to the young kids. Both guys are very nice and down to earth. Look for Plok/SoCal Racing/Yamaha to be doing some awesome things this year for the privateers. I usually don't win anything but I also usually proceed light hearted and in this expected maybe a ballcap or something but I won three different prizes. I do a lot of community outreach work and gang intervention stuff so maybe someone's looking out for me. :devil: The bike purrs like a kitten but when the throttle gets twisted it barks aggressively. The bike came set up for a tall rider. I readjusted the controls to my liking. The motor is modified and has a aftermarket ported head and full Dr D system. The suspension is butter, set up for outdoors and for a 180lb rider. The bike accelerates smooth but if you ask it to, it can strike like lightning. Some pics. My bored out yz420 still has a home because it is green stickered. Another good reason to give....maybe one day you might receive.

plok2.jpg

plok5.jpg

plok3.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/herbie427/plok1.jpg

plok4.jpg

Awesome man, maybe someone is looking out for you! The engine only has 28.3 hours on it too! Ride on :devil:

Sick would be an understatement :devil:

Looks good!

Part of me wouldn't want to get it dirty....

Part of me wouldn't want to get it dirty....

Your feminine side? :devil:

I bet the clutch pull is butter! tht thing turns me o..nvm...