HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
700MX

I am just lovin this thing!

9 posts in this topic

Check out the goon on the CRF!

Oh yeah, right, you call him that now , but what were you saying when he was staying low over the jump and passing you before the next corner, huh? :devil:

Oh yeah, right, you call him that now , but what were you saying when he was staying low over the jump and passing you before the next corner, huh? :thumbsdn:

You are right damit, the single single single IS as low as it gets....I need to try that move next race! :devil:

nice pictures. Do you ride SRAC races in Colorado? I know a guy called Jared Carlson (Ever heard of him?) races there, not sure if he still does, but i stood by him when i was visiting colorado one year on a holiday and did some riding there with him and Paul Lindsay. it was a great experience, you guys in CO are lucky to have the tracks you do.

nice pictures. Do you ride SRAC races in Colorado? I know a guy called Jared Carlson (Ever heard of him?) races there, not sure if he still does, but i stood by him when i was visiting colorado one year on a holiday and did some riding there with him and Paul Lindsay. it was a great experience, you guys in CO are lucky to have the tracks you do.

Yes, most of the races are SRAC. If it is who I am thinking of, J Carlson was one of "the" guys in the pro class like 7-8 years ago. I saw him battling, and sometimes beating andrew short my first season out here in CO.

I visited here a few times, and moved out a year later...I love it

Yes, most of the races are SRAC. If it is who I am thinking of, J Carlson was one of "the" guys in the pro class like 7-8 years ago. I saw him battling, and sometimes beating andrew short my first season out here in CO.

I visited here a few times, and moved out a year later...I love it

Yes Jared raced pro for the Vickory motorcycle store and i believe he was also racing Vet Pro now last i heard, maybe he has retired now. He was one of the fast guys, winning a couple SRAC championships i believe, along with his buddy Paul Lindsay who now as most of us know is the manager of Team Motoworld racing. They both came to Barbados a few years back and rode with me ( i hooked them up with bikes and we showed them around the island) and they also taught me a lot back then, they were great guys and they invited me up to Colorado for my own vacation and to ride with them. I took them up on the offer a year later, they gave me bikes to ride and i had a chance to ride at Wild Rat, Chris Phelon's private SX track ( i think thats how you spell his name), and one of the Arenacross races on the schedule. I also saw Andrew Short at all the tracks i was at, he was ripping it up back then too! That was back in 2000 if i remember clearly. Anyway i had a blast and i would love to go back again someday. Enjoy your new bike man.

jared carlson was one fast dude!! we also used to see him at the races along with andrew short,even though shorty came along a few years later. both guys were class acts. nice to everyone. looks like lakewood!!! i hate those f%$#ing sprinklers.

jared carlson was one fast dude!! we also used to see him at the races along with andrew short,even though shorty came along a few years later. both guys were class acts. nice to everyone. looks like lakewood!!! i hate those f%$#ing sprinklers.

Yes I am lucky he is not racing Vet & 250 around here....It would definately slide me back a position on a weekly basis...and cost me $!

I wish lakewood would just maintain the system they got. Overall it is sweet though!