Yamaha Finance

Can you fill out the application on line? I was on the Yamaha site and they have 0,0,0 for 6 months on 07's with the Yamaha card, but I could not find a link to fill out an application.

I did mine over the phone with the dealer I purchased the bike from. Took about 3 minutes max.

Is there any way to get prequalified? I would like to know before I walk in and try to work a deal.

That's what I did. After approximately 3 minutes or so they gave me the amount and rate I qualified for. If you do qualify check your local banks and credit unions for a better rate before the intro rate expires.

Is there any way to get prequalified? I would like to know before I walk in and try to work a deal.

I bought mine last year with the Yamaha card. Just about anyone can get pre qualified but the question is: like you said how much and more importantly the interest rate pending your credit score. still paying mine off :devil:

I want to take advantage of the 0,0,0 for 6 months and my credit score is high.

You can fill out and qualify at one store and buy from another if you cant do the online thing.

i've always done it through the dealers also,had them fax me a credit app, filled it out and faxed it back and knew what i was financed for in about 20 minutes. i do know the salesmen i buy from real well so that probably makes it easier for me to do. i have done all my bikes and my polaris this way. sure makes it easy to impulse buy.if you tell them what kind of bike you want they will run the financing report with that figure.