yz / wr plastics

• 3 weeks later...

Mate i have been looking hard and i saw an 07 WR with 06 YZF graphics. I was comparing hte two bike side by side and to the naked eye i would say for the radiator shrouds yes, but with out putting one on you really can't be 100%. THe rear guard is NOT interchagable, as some electrics is in a bit moulded into the rear guard on the WR. Side panels are different to. I think the front would be ok

Cool. That explains it. You will be sure to post a ride report won't you. I too am waiting for mine, but i think that you will get yours first. The guys at Yamaha Australia said to get a down payment on one or else you may not be able to get one until late march. It seems that the first shippments are already snapped up.

Sorry Guys personal joke, he's my neighbour and got shat out last week for calling a guy a dumbass. We are both waiting for our 07 WR's, only two more weeks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi,

Today I tryed to dress my WR 2007 in white with YZ 2006/7 plastics.. and... only the front fender and the number plate are ok.

I´m really sad.

does some one already swap "today" (march 2007) with success? (or buy a whit kit somewhere)

is it a DIY very hard to do? (modifying the YZ plastics to fit in the WR 2007)

Do Acerbis or UFO have already product for sale?

regards, fLAVIO