I have had an 07 450 on deposit since august. Supposadely it will be in "any day now". I am eager to get this bike and already ordered parts for it however i was thinking.... its october so depending on the weather ill have about a month of so of good riding on it before it gets too cold. I wont be until late march that ill be riding again. THe bike comes with a 6 month warranty. So basically for four or five months of the warranty my bike will be sitting in my garage. I am fairly confident my bike wont break just sitting, lol. So maybe its better to wait to pick it up in march and then basically have all of next season covered under warranty. I dunno, what do you guys think? I want this bike, but i want to be smart about this. I still have my 04 250f i can ride for now. thanks for any opinions.