Tire recommendations?

756 rears work well on hard pack. 756 fronts are less suited to it than to softer stuff. Both tires wear quite quickly.

That's been my experience, also. I liked the 756 rear but it seems to wear like an eraser.

My only gripe with the IT's is they seem to be undersized - a 110 looks more like a 100. I usually bump it a size.

:thumbsup:

That's been my experience, also. I liked the 756 rear but it seems to wear like an eraser.
An apt simile, if ever there was one. :thumbsup:
My only gripe with the IT's is they seem to be undersized - a 110 looks more like a 100. I usually bump it a size.

:lame:

I use the 120's in the desert, but 110's for most everything else. They do look a little small for some reason, but if you measure them, they're pretty close to the same as most other stuff.
For $100, it had better last a long time. :thumbsup: I can get an IT for around $60.

Where the heck do you get your tires? A Michelin MH3 is only $60 through rockymountainmc.com

I love the Michelin MH3 it is the best tire on Hardpack yet is good on sand too.

That would be more interesting. They are $106 in the White Bros catalog, used at a lot of retail parts stores.

Where the heck do you get your tires? A Michelin MH3 is only $60 through rockymountainmc.com

I love the Michelin MH3 it is the best tire on Hardpack yet is good on sand too.

$60 for the front and $70 for the rear, but they're showing the rear out of stock until at least December.

Anyone have any input on the Maxxis HT rear?

:devil:

motosport.com just got mh3 combo think was like 140.00 for front and rear combo. Its also free 2 day shipping

Another tire that I have had good luck with is the Dunlop 755 front. They have a stiff side wall which makes them a little more flat resistant, plus they wear pretty decent.