calling dan lorenze

Dan,

Are you guys still on for tomorrow? I'm about 90% positive i'll be there,i've got christmeas lights to finish and i,m also taking my son snowboarding

today, and some post break in stuff to do on the bike so i have alot of stuff going on. If i can't meet you at denny's, where do you guy's ride from and park your trucks? What time would you be at that location? Is a license plate required for

the ride? I'm a very punctual guy, so if you don't see me, don't wait.

Glenn

Glenn, We looked for you today but didnt see you. No problemo!! I understand that you had other obligations to attend to. I'll catch you next time. :)

Dan,

Got christmas lights and my bike prep done before i headed up the mountain. So i was good to go. About 3:00 p.m., ate a chicken sandwich at Snow Summit, by 7:00 p.m. food poisining sets in, up until 1:00 a.m. with a bad headache and stomach cramps, still the same all day Sunday, i'm a little better this morning and made it to work.

Keep me on the invite list for next time, believe me, not showing up for a ride without giving someone a heads up is not my style.Next time i'll get your Tel #.

Hope you guys had fun.

Glenn

:)