Transworld 07 Review

Dude the YZ450F is the greatest bike ever. So many Honda guys have switched cause the bike is so great.

The biggest change for the 07 is the longer shock.......this will help it corner better than it does already for 06 (once it is set up).....I can wait a year for the 08.......very nice ride for 07........can not wait for the comparison test soon.

Still waiting on mine to come in... If I call Mountain Adventure's one more time and ask if it's in yet, they said they would sell it to someone else... :lame: They should put a UPS style tracking system in place... The wait is killing me... :thumbsup:

My o6 YZF250F needs a re-worked suspension.... Any recommendations on the suspension work? IE Enzo, MX-Tech, Race Tech, RG3...

Still waiting on mine to come in... If I call Mountain Adventure's one more time and ask if it's in yet, they said they would sell it to someone else... :lame: They should put a UPS style tracking system in place... The wait is killing me... :thumbsup:

My o6 YZF250F needs a re-worked suspension.... Any recommendations on the suspension work? IE Enzo, MX-Tech, Race Tech, RG3...

race tech every time!