HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TARFELE

650L Graphics

11 posts in this topic

As usual SEARCH is down.

Does anyone know a good aftermarket graphics company that makes tank sticker for the 650L. I dont want factory because they don't have the vented holes.

Use ebay or other online sources, and search for XR600 graphics. They fit the aftermarket tanks pretty good. Pics in my garage of the set I use. And yes, get the perforated ones only.

That is the only place I have found them. There are some listed on ebay now but the seller is is G.B. I don't like the overseas sellers.

Thanks for the info.

The plastic tanks actually breath the gas fumes right through the tank. So if you dont use the ones with the holes, they will block the breathing and just bubble up.

Its also a good idea to run a brand new Clarke/IMS tank for a week or so before adding stickers. Some reason it settles in better and the stickers hold on better.

I have had my Factory Effex tank stickers over a year and a half now, and they still look great and are stuck.

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=5652

The plastic tanks actually breath the gas fumes right through the tank. So if you dont use the ones with the holes, they will block the breathing and just bubble up.

I didnt know that! Thanks for the info!